November 20, 2004

Taxi

Watched that with my colleagues yesterday afternoon. Perfect round up to the end of the school term for us! Very, very entertaining! CJ and I were laughing our heads off, going 'oh my gawd! SOO stupid!'

It feels pleasantly strange to watch a movie with my colleagues. Zie was dressed in a bright orange polo-t and jeans, Anne was in the Pathlight polo-t (that's the staff 'uniform' for special occasion like the parents' training session yesterday evening) and capri pants, CJ was in blue shirt and jeans. I was in this blue beach halter neck and printed capri pants. Who would have thought we were all teachers working with autistic children. We looked more like teenagers, like the majority of those who shared the same cinelesiure theater1 with us yesterday afternoon.

We really felt like Cinderella when we had to rush back by 730pm for the training session and change back into our Pathlight polo-t and looked professional while answering some parent's concern about their child's development.

Hadrian asked how is this flick different from the luc besson's version. DUH! I'm sure that's a trick question for me.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:56